Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Challenge

I was visiting a new blog yesterday when I came across a fabulous idea for this holiday season! Apparently this idea is floating around on Pinterest, but I found it on a blog. It was so uplifting that I couldn't resist passing this idea on! Visit the following link to find out more information about "Random Acts of Christmas Kindness: RACKed" I am taking some of her idea's for giving back this holiday season.  If you go down to the bottom of her page you can click on a PDF version of the RACKed cards and print them off as well! :) If you have any ideas or suggestions for this challenge, please share!

http://tsjphotography.com/blog/random-acts-of-christmas-kindness-summary/

My amazing mother-in-law got my RACKed cards printed today! I cannot wait to start this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com