Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Better Late Than Never, Right?

The year 2010 is coming to an end and I can proudly say I have successfully created a blog! That's right! From here on out, I will be a blogger. I still have a lot to learn in the world of blogging, so bare with me as I work out the kinks. My intentions for creating a blog was to blog about my family, my kids, my life, and my beliefs. This is the first of many blogs to come! So stay tuned for what's coming next! Just to get things started, I attached a favorite picture of my darling kids. This was taken for our family photo shoot in Hidden Springs in August.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've already got a lot of the blogging stuff figured out, because you have a cute background. It took me forever to have a background at all, besides plain ol' white! I think the hardest part is just remembering to blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! :) I'm looking forward to reading more!

    Beth (from softball)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Marybeth, I stayed up way too late trying to figure it out! I created my account about 6 months ago but was having trouble getting started so I quit! Beth, thank you! I always love reading your stuff as well!

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com